Hair Problems is one of the most common problems we face nowadays. Most people can’t get away with their hair problem easily. Here are some home remedies that help you fix most of your hair problems.
The protein and essential fats in it promote hair growth and forestall hair loss.
To prepare the milk,
1. Grate a medium-sized coconut and simmer it in a pan for five minutes.
2. Strain and cool.
3. Then add one tablespoon every of crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds to the milk.
4. Apply on your scalp and hair.
5. After 20 minutes, rinse with a shampoo.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is an effective home remedy for hair loss and to boost hair growth. It is also effective in reducing issues of scalp like skin sensation and flaking.
1. Take the stalk of Aloe Vera and extract the pulp.
2. Apply it to your hair and scalp and leave it for regarding 45 minutes.
3. Rinse with normal water. you’ll do that three to four times a week to see better results.
The antibacterial properties of onions help fight against scalp infections, while the sulfur content improves circulation blood to the hair follicles. It promotes hair growth and controls loss of hair.
1. To extract onion juice, grind the onion and then squeeze out the juice.
2. Dip the cotton ball in the onion juice and apply it to your scalp.
3. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off using normal water and a mild shampoo.
4. Follow this procedure once a week and see the difference.
Indian Gooseberry or Amla is another effective home remedy to stop hair fall. One of the causes is the deficiency of vitamin C, hence consuming amla will strengthen the hair follicles and help you to control it. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and the exfoliating properties, Amla helps promote faster growth of hair, maintain a healthy scalp and prevents premature greying.
1. You’ll combine juice and also the amla powder to form a paste.
2. Massage it to your scalp and hair.
3. Use a cap to hide your head in order that the paste doesn’t dry out.
4. Keep it for an hour and then rinse it off with normal water.
Beetroot is made in vitamins C and B6, folate, manganese, betaine, and potassium, all of which are essential for healthy hair growth. Besides, it acts as a detoxification agent by helping keep the scalp clean.
1. Boil 7-8 beetroot leaves and grind together with 5-6 henna leaves.
2. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.